Okonomiyaki sencillo. Okonomiyaki (literally means 'grilled as you like it') is a savory version of Japanese pancake, made with flour, eggs, shredded cabbage, meat/ protein and topped with a variety of condiments. Okonomiyaki (お好み焼き, o-konomi-yaki) (listen ) is a Japanese savory pancake containing a variety of ingredients in a wheat-flour-based batter; it is an example of konamon. Hoy les voy a presentar cómo se prepara un OKONOMIYAKI en casa.
Okonomiyaki is one of my favorite savory pancake, hands down! Okonomiyaki's origin is Osaka and Hiroshima and today I'm sharing Osaka style which is more simpler and easier to make! Most American people don't know what okonomiyaki is, so you'd have to describe it, but after that you can just say okonomiyaki. Usted puede cocida Okonomiyaki sencillo utilizando 8 Ingredientes y 8 pasos. Así es como conseguir esa.
Ingredientes de Okonomiyaki sencillo
- Necesitas 1/8 of repollo.
- Prepararse 100 gr. of harina.
- Es 1 of huevo.
- Necesitas 100 ml of agua.
- Es 5 gr. of polvo de dashi.
- Necesitas al gusto of salsa de okonomiyaki.
- Es al gusto of katsuobushi.
- Es al gusto of mayonesa.
We serve the best TAKOYAKI & OKONOMIYAKI in Cebu! (in front of Rose Pharmacy & Silver Hills) Tel. #. Okonomiyaki recipe : savory Japanese cabbage pancakes with bacon, served with homemade okonomiyaki sauce and Japanese mayonnaise. + Okonomiyaki. Okonomiyaki, a Japanese savoury pancake with ingredients of your own choice, is very popular. Okonomiyaki (お好み焼き) literally means "grilled as you like it", and is a savory Japanese pancake, loaded with veggies that can be customized based on what you have in the fridge.
Okonomiyaki sencillo paso a paso
- Cortar el repollo..
- Mezclar la harina, huevo, agua y polvo de dashi..
- Mezclar el paso 2 y el repollo..
- Poner un poco de aceite a la sartén y colocar el mezcla..
- Poner cerdo encima del mezcla y calentarlo unos 5 minutos..
- Dar la vuelta y sofreír hasta que el cerdo sea welldone..
- Ponerlo en el plato..
- Poner la salsa de Okonomiyaki, katsuobushi y mayonesa..
Okonomiyaki (���D�ݏĂ�) is a popular pan-fried dish that consists of batter and cabbage. Selected toppings and ingredients are added which can vary greatly (anything from meat and seafood. Similar to an omelet or a pancake, okonomiyaki is an immensely popular Japanese dish. The batter is made with eggs, flour, water, grated yam, and shredded cabbage. This recipe is for the Osaka-style version, which can be topped with a variety of ingredients.